He graduated in 1996 in Mechanical Engineering, attending a degree course in Industrial automation and robotics. During the studies he gets passionate about the computer programming and already builds a robot simulator, in his degree thesis, for the creation of carbon-fibre aircraft components. From 1996 to 1998 he is Adviser to the Italian Aerospace Research Center (CIRA) where he worked on the software CAM “Arianna” that was utilized by Fiat Avio and NASDA (Japanese Aerospace Agency) for realization of carbon fiber tanks. From 2000 to 2006 he is guest lelcturer at the University of Cassino (Faculty of Engineering, Languages and Philosophy) of courses related to the Computer Telecommunication Technologies . Since 2007 he is interested in the subject of Energy efficiency and renewable energies with the aim of giving a significant contribution to the environmental protection, mission to which we are all called into question. Several publications, National and International, led him to cooperate with Russian and Ukraine Universities on the subject of Energy efficiency. Editions:
- “CAM for Robotized Filament Winding”, AMST’96, 4th International Conference on Advanced Manufacturing System and Technology, 1996, Udine, L. Carrino, G. Moroni, G. Di Vita e M. Landolfi;
- G. M. Casolino, M. Landolfi, A. Losi, M. Russo. A Software Environment for Developing Object-Oriented Applications in Distribution Management Systems. EUROCON 2005
- NEW ENERGY FOR NEW GENERATIONS, scientific relator in conference in Rome, 22 May 2009, organized with Order of Engineers of Rome
- Standard passive house (Maurizio Landolfi, Luigi Norgia) N°47 – February 2011 – Progetto & Pubblico (official magazine of OICE) http://www.oice.it/progettopubblico/47/Sommario_47.html
- Maurizio Landolfi, A Zero emission requalification project for a wine producer in the chianti(Tusscany-Italy) – Energy Efficiency in Construction & Architecture ,Edition(1) 2011 – Knuba University (KIEV – UKRAINE)
- Dib M., Landolfi M., The problems of the thermal reconstruction of mass low rise dwelling, Energy Efficiency in Construction & Architecture, Edition(2), 2011 – p.88-93 (Simferopol – CRIMEA)
- Maurizio Landolfi, Энергоэффективность и возщбновляемая энергия в зданиях (https://www.dropbox.com/s/124625yk4m4l8ag/magazine_kiev.pdf?dl=0) Энергосберужуние n.7 июль 2011 – зю19/20, article in scientific magazine, Kiev
- Maurizio Landolfi scientific relator, STE applications to a “zero emission” winery in the Chianti region, Zero Emission Rome 2011 Conference – 16 sept 2011
- Maurizio Landolfi relator in Efficiency Energy and Renewable Energy in Buildings, 01-12-2011, DEVELOPERS AND RETAILERS – MALL EXPO, UKRAINE
- M. Landolfi relator in “Seminari sui Programmi di azione esterna della UE e sui Programmi intra-comunitari, Bruxelles, 23-25 maggio 2012″ organized by ICE and OICE: Program in Bruxelles
- EFFICIENCY ENERGY AND RENEWABLE ENERGY IN PRODUCTION OF HOT WATER FOR A WINE PRODUCER IN ROME – ITALY, Maurizio Landolfi, Mech.Engineer, In the proceeding of the second international scientific-practical conference “Energy Entergation-2012” (Energy Efficiency Integration Technology in Architecture and Construction”, May 24-25.2012, ©. Published in international scientific, theoretical and practical book of the conference (2012) p.35-39 (KIEV – UKRAINE)
- Building Integrated Photovoltaics with Thermal Insulation and Mechanical Ventilation in Rome – Italy In the proceeding of the SED-12, Eight Crimean International Scientific-Practical Conference ì Application of Geometry-2012î (Safe-Energy, Ecology & Design), Sep 22-28.2012, National Academy of Environmental Protection & Resort Development. Published in international scientific, theoretical and practical book of the conference (2012) p. 213-217. M. Landolfi, M. Dib, A. Zaher (Simferopol – CRIMEA)
- Nearly zero energy building with smart control system in Verona (Italy), Briansk (RUSSIA), Приглашаем Вас принять участие во 3-й – международной научно – практической конференции «Биосферносовместимые города и в г.Брянске, 11-13 /12/ 2012, document n. 3.8 ,Maurizio Landolfi, Stefano Zantedeschi, Eutecna Energia srl
- The problems of the thermal reconstrcution of mass low rise dwelling (called “Khruschevki”) M. Dib , M. Landolfi , R. Zavalnyuk, In the proceeding of the third international scientific-practical conference “Energy Entergation-2013” (Energy Efficiency Integration Technology in Architecture and Construction), May 15-17.2013, KNUCA, Kyiv, Ukraine. Published in international scientific, theoretical and practical book of the conference (2013) p.3-9.
- 1st International Conference Climate Policy, Sustainable Development and Green Finance. Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation 20-21 May 2013, Moscow, Russia (Financial University), THE PROBLEMS OF THE THERMAL RECONSTRCUTION OF MASS MULTIFAMILY DWELLINGS (CALLED “KHRUSCHEVKI”), Eutecna Energia (member of OICE), Italia / Maurizio Landolfi, Kyiv National Kiev University of Construction and Architecture / Professor Oleg Sergeychuk, Mokhamad Dib
- Festival of the energy – Roma 24-25 may 2013, University LUISS Guido Carli, relator in session n3: Città e imprese oltre la crisi: nuove opportunità di crescita “SMART & GREEN”
- Design of energy efficient administrative-educational building ” Creative Spaсe ” in Kyiv In the proceeding of the fourth international scientific-practical conference “Energy Entergation-2014” (Energy Efficiency Integration Technology in Architecture and Construction), May 27-29.2014, KNUCA, Kyiv, Ukraine. Published in international scientific, theoretical and practical book of the conference (2014) p.76 – 80.
- “Dinamic energy simulation of NZEB block of flats to be build in Kiev”, Maurizio Landolfi, Daniele di Giorgio , In the proceeding of the fifth international scientific-practical conference “Energy Intergation-2015” (Energy Efficiency Integration Technology in Architecture and Construction), May 15-17.2015, KNUCA, Kyiv, Ukraine.